Friday, January 28, 2011

to my husband.

Through facebook, I found this blog-- http://tomywife.tumblr.com/. It's the cutest, most romantic thing in the entire world.  It's "notes to [his] future wife; things [he'll] do and things [he] won't do".  Please take 22 minutes out of your busy schedules to have your heart melt. 


I decided to make a list for my future husband. Enjoy :]


To my Husband
Sandwiches :
I'll make them for you, even when you ask me in a demanding way.
Dinner :
Will always be on the table when you come home from a long day at work.
Makeup :
Is not my favorite.  I never wear it.  Exceptions will be made for extremely rare occasions.  Hopefully, you'll think I'm beautiful without it.
Dressing Up :
Is not my schtick.  I hope you won't mind me wearing sweats and your shirts.
I have LOTS of friends :
People really like me.  They will invite me out a lot.  However, I'll decline [on most occasions] because watching football with you is better than getting all fancy and eating a too expensive salad.
Your job : 
Will pay for my shopping.
Our children :
Might possibly have tourettes.  I hope you're okay with our 8 year old swearing...
Gluten & I :
Don't get along.  I have a really bad intolerance.  So, if you want to kiss me without sending me to the toilet for hours, then you'll have to sacrifice your wheat.  You will be greatly rewarded.
Ben Folds :
Is my FAVORITE musician ever.  We will be listening to him on car rides.
Speaking of car rides... :
I'm not a fan.  If the drive is over 6 hours, we're flying. Kthnx.
Mom Jeans :
I'll never wear them.  Something about 5 mile high jeans isn't super appealing.
Cold :
Bedroom.  Massive pile of blankets.  Perfect for snuggling.
My alarm clock:
Is not my friend.  I set it 23 minutes before I have to get up so I have the pleasure of snuggling in my freezing cold room.
California :
Is the state I would love to live in.  I don't think you'll mind living in sunshine year round.
Living in the snow :
Is not an option.  We can, however, take as many ski trips as we want.
30 Rock :
& I have a date every Thursday night.  Feel free to join.
No Judgement :
Should be made when I pig out. I have fat days sometimes.
I Sing :
In the shower, the car, my bedroom, and while I'm pooping.  I'm also tone-deaf.
Hand Holding :
I'm looking forward to it.
Hugs :
I'm an excellent hugger, or so I've been told.  Reciprocate the excellence.
Compliments :
Make me smile on the inside.
I'm the best :
At cooking.  You name it, I'll cook it.  Lucky you.  
I swear :
A lot.  Learn to love it.
I am :
Extremely attractive.  See for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. okay if i was a boy...a super super hot boy...i would be in!! love your ali-sims, love your face, love your guts! keep it coming mama! oh an i swear a lot too...remind me to tell you what the little misses said to me...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE kthanks. So funny and I feel like I can hear you say it. I'm obsessed with all the places you sing, belt it out girl! Every bit of that was so honest and so PERFECT! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps Just revel in the fact that you don't need make up!

    ReplyDelete