Saturday, January 22, 2011

never been kissed.

STORY OF THE DAY:
I woke up at 12:43 & it was magical.


Life is superb & I have absolutely nothing to complain about.  I'm intelligent, have impeccable fashion sense, and make people pee their pants from laughing too much.  I'm also extremely humble.  I'm always telling my girlfriends [friends that are girls] that they don't need a boy to make them happy and that if they wait, in due time, a spectacular boy will find them.  I need to start taking my own advice. 


Hi I'm ali & I've never been kissed.


Shocking or not?  Most girls who find this out are "like ohmygosh why the h town not!?" [that's my impression of a typical girl]  Ladies, it's because I've never had an opportunity!!  Not every girl out there has 7 guys wanting to date her!  I've been on 1 date, and that's because my friend knew I had never been on one.  I call it a pity date, but everyone else argues that it wasn't.  


I'm not the girl who has a pity party every 6.8 seconds about never having a boy or kiss.  In fact, I like to limit my pity parties to the silence of my freezing cold room [because I sleep with my window open while it's -4 degrees outside] after 12:26 a.m.  I usually think to myself why this lack of men is and then try to justify it in my head. 


So far my reasons are :
1] I'm too loud & they're intimidated.
2] They're in absolute shock at how gorgeous I am & they think they would never have a chance in a buzz lightyear.
3] I'm just the best friend/girl who they can talk to & get advice about other girls.


I'm thinking it's #2, as are most of you.


Again, I'm reiterating that THIS IS NOT A PITY PARTY POST.  I'M JUST TALKING [WRITING] OUT MY THOUGHTS.


In my trio of best friends, there are, as the word "trio" should have led you to believe, three of us.  There is Annie, the party ANNIEmal [that was really funny] who isn't actually a party animal.  She goes to Utard State, always keeps me updated on the new R&B/Hip Hop/Rap music, and is one of my biggest self esteem boosters. Then there's Kim, or Kimmahhhh as she likes to be referred to.  She is the hopeless romantic dreamer who will become a famous author one day.  She likes Shakespeare, booty dancing, and is always right.  Let me reiterate that she IS always right, no matter what.  Then there's me, Ali, who has tourettes, always has to be told to stop yelling, and tells stories more than 462 times.  Annie's the one who all the boys gawk over because she's pretty and perky and perfect [the 3 p's].  Lots of peeps tell her she looks like Miley Cyrus, which I still don't see.  She's had 4-7 boyfriends.  Kim & I are the hopeless romantics who 1] dream about our husbands 2] boost each others self esteem when boys are stupid.  




I don't know why I went on such a large and straight tangent [get it, because tangents are straight], but back to my point.  Annie always says [and I quote from a text message] "Good things come for those who wait for them...and you've been waiting a little longer so you have great things in store".  Annie bananie, you give the bestest advice & I love you :]


Uber cliche lesson learned from this : GOOD THINGS REALLY DO COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.  I'm not sure what these good things will be, but I'm waiting for them to manifest itself in my life.


Hi, I'm Ali & I've never been kissed.  It might bug other girls, but I know that I'm waiting for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ali, you are just beautiful. But can I give you some advice? Try not to marry the first guy you kiss. My brother didn't have his first kiss (or date for that matter) until he was 21, and then he married her. Not recommended.

    ReplyDelete