Monday, January 10, 2011

a new week has come

Ten reasons why today is awesome.


1] I'm still laughing from my clever title [think Celine Dion]


2] Rexburg, Idaho is freezing.  Why do I go to school in Idaho?  You would too if school cost less than $9,000 a year.  Cheap school = happy daddy.


3] Accounting homework is so darn hard.  I still can't figure out how to find the stockholders' equity & common stock on a balance sheet.  Despite this issue, there's a really cute boy in class :]


4] I might possibly get to see Annie, my best friend forever, this weekend.


5] I have freakin awesome roommates who love me, even though I spill blue nail polish on our carpet.


6] I've lost 5 pounds since I've been up at school.


7] I FINALLY fit into my super super skinny jeans from 10th grade.


8] I need a belt to keep them up.


9] I'm healthy & semi attractive [okay, so gosh dang attractive]


10] I am the happiest I've been in months.  Maybe years.


Life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment