Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day.

I hate valentines day.  
I definitely think it's because I don't have a legit valentine.  
Sure, I have my girl valentines.
Which would work if I swung that way.
Unfortunately, I don't.
In case you didn't know, I like guys.
And I would like a guy valentine.
Please.
That's what I'm wishing for on my next wish.
Aw crap.
Now I told you, so it won't come true.
I take it back. I take it back. I take it back.
Name the movie.
Kthnx.
On the plus side, I looked FABULOUS on Sunday.

Whoever's reading this, will you be my valentine?

Oh, and STORY OF THE DAY [or last week]

So, last week I was sitting with some friends of mine in the MC.  That's the cafeteria for those who aren't fortunate enough to attend BYU-Idaho. [hint, sarcasm]  I had a cup of water, with a lid, and as I set it down, it spilled.  All over the table.  With 2 laptops and a phone on it.  Thankfully one of the boys I was sitting with snatched my phone and the other guy snatched his laptop.  I'm so glad the water didn't ruin the electronics.  I was afraid I would be voted off of the island.  I mean table.

XX ALi

No comments:

Post a Comment