Wednesday, February 9, 2011

boys,boys,boys

The topic of the day is [drum roll, please] boys!  I definitely do not understand them AT ALL.  So obvi I've lot a crap ton of weight [a ton = 2,000 pounds, so I'm exaggerating a smidgen] and still haven't been proposed to!! Not even a date!! Get this, I haven't even been asked for my number!! Gentlemen, I don't think you understand what you're missing.  I'm Ali Mahterian.  I have tourettes.  I swear.  I'm funnier than Steve Carrell in Dan In Real Life.  I cook AMAZZZZING food.  I'm smart.  Super smart.  I have impeccable fashion sense [3/7 days of the week].  I drink more water in a day then most do in a week.  I think you get the point.... But really, I'm awesome.


Boys.  I've been thinking a lot about them lately and have come up with some realizations / thoughts / suggestions / critiques.  
THOUGHTS
[1] Take me back to the days of La Reina where I don't go to school with/humor/impress boys.  I hate waking up at the crack of dawn, I mean 9:45, and having to pick out an outfit to impress that cute boy in my class.  I hate having to see him everyday and try to start a conversation/make a witty comment/say something humorously sarcastic.  I think you get the picture.
CRITIQUES/SUGGESTIONS
[1] If you're not into a girl, don't flirt with her!!!  It will save you the embarrassment and her the heartbreak.
[2] If you're into a girl, make it obvious!!! Don't treat her like your other lady friends.
[3] Don't play hard to get.  Just don't.
REALIZATIONS
[1] Before, when I was an obese whale, I thought that guys would fall in love with my personality.  Boy, was I wrong [get it, that was a pun].  After observing and people watching at BYU-I-DO [and throwing out over half my data due to the Utard factor] I have come to the realization that guys would pick beauty over brains.  That absolutely disgusts me.  You're saying that you'd pick a beautiful blonde who doesn't know the quadratic equation over an average looking female who can make you laugh for hours?  Okay, a bit dramatic.  But point proven.
[2] If a boy liked me, he'd ask for my number!! He'd  write on my facebook.  He'd make an effort to talk to me.


Boy are stupid.  I think I'm going to become a lesbian.


xx A

3 comments:

  1. i will join you my dear! haha this made me laugh hysterically. this made my day. and my stats class a lot more entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for giving me a great laugh at work ali. keep up the good work, you are awesome! give the boy thing time.. it'll happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh easily the best. and the best part... everything is SOOO TRUE!!!! i share your feelings my friend. no boys have asked my number either! (okay one but he was weird)

    ReplyDelete