Wednesday, February 2, 2011

accounting, being lean, & everything in between.

today..

-- when I went outside, it was -21 degrees.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- i received my first blog shout out. if i knew how to return the favor, i would do it in a heartbeat.  shout out to cassaundra hull and her ability to make me smile in -21 degree weather.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- one of my oldest friends [meaning we've been friends for a long time] got his mission call.  stockholm, sweden.  dang.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- my ethics class was PHENOMENAL.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- i ate jimmy john's for dinner and it was marvelous.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- i wore my camp twitch & shout t-shirt.  i received a lot of compliments.
-- i got an 84% on my accounting test.
-- i confirmed the realization that my life is fantastic.
-- oh, and i got an 84% on my accounting test.

STORY OF THE DAY:
kim turley is awesome & likes whipped cream a lot.  she cold eat it all day, ereday if she wanted to.

"sometimes, you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve."

on an EXTREMELY hilarious ending note, my mom and i were discussing how awful the weather in rexburg is.  this is the text i received in the middle of accounting.  "I hate the mormons!  they make us suffer! let's be jewish! they wouldn't build a school in the freezing tundra. miami? xoxo"

moral of the story, my mom is hilarious and i'm obsessed with her.  and she was semi joking.

1 comment:

  1. That story just made my day! Can I be Jewish with you guys? I mean will the Jewish have me?

    ReplyDelete