Thursday, November 3, 2011

a week to remember

october 28-29 - while i'm aware halloween is the 31st, my roommates and i went to a dance party [on both friday and saturday].  obviously i took full advantage of this and wore my costume.

BEST DORA EVER!


october 31 - happy halloween.  i celebrated by doing homework in the library.  whoop whoop.  party animal right here.  but before i had an intimate night with my laptop and my accounting book, i went to our ward halloween party.  dressed up as a teletubby.  i apologize for the lack of pictures.  

november 1 - happy first day of the month that i love!  and hate -- because guys feel the need to not shave their staches, giving them the appearance of disgusting pedophiles.

november 2 - on this day i wore this outfit.  
on the cuteness scale, i'd give myself a 12.  hands down.  
this day was also the day that i was accepted into the european humanities tour through my school! [pause for excited screeching]  for 3 weeks in spring 2012, i will be traveling to munich, london, paris, rome, vienna, and florence!  can you say LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!?!?  and get this, i'll be going with one of my favorite friends, scott aka scoot.  we spent 2 hours last night discussing our excitement and we have come to the conclusion that we will be starting a blog documenting our pre-european adventures [as well as while we're actually in europe, which is about 6 months away].  can i just tell you how ecstatic i am!?

MORE FUTURE DATES TO BE AWARE OF --
november 7 - my dog's birthday.  #teamcoco.  happy early birthday to the baby coco.

november 16 - my birthday.  i'm going to be 20.  holy cow, i am such an old fart.

november 23 - get me a towel and some tanning lotion, BECAUSE I FINALLY GET TO GO HOME!!!  thanksgiving break starts on this day.  all you agourians, PLEASE pray for warmth, sunshine, and NO rain/snow/sleet/hail/cold weather/wind/tornados/hurricanes/earthquakes/the whole 9 yards.

xoxo ALi
p.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment