Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tic talk.

last night my roommates, karrie [aka karrol], morgan, and i were talking.  they asked the dreaded question "ali, how can we make you have a new tic?"  i responded with the answer "you have to subconsciously instill the new word in my vocabulary".  i then proceeded to tell them a story of how in 10th grade my group of friends decided to say "meh" every chance they get.  they weren't trying to make it my tic [they actually told me i couldn't use that word...bitches], but since i was constantly hearing that horrific word, my brain decided that it needed to be my new tic.  so i kept saying "meh, meh, meh" and sounded like a duck.  <-- true story.  

so morgan and karrol decided that they wanted to make my new tic an inappropriate word.  let's just say this word is a male appendage.  whenever they said something, they would make sure to say that word 3,4,5 times in that sentence.  it was all fun and games until my brain actually started processing what was going on and i could feel this word becoming my new tic.  i might be okay with this, but there's a small piece of information that i forget to mention -- i have a humanities final IN THE CLASSROOM.  can you imagine how people would react if they heard me saying "penis" every 10 seconds during this 1 1/2 hour final?  that might be awkward...


so i can't really remember the point i was trying to make, but i hope you got a good laugh out of it.


happy wednesday, snitches.


xoxo ALi

No comments:

Post a Comment