Wednesday, December 14, 2011

finals week.

finals week in the most dreaded week in a college student's semester.  usually this is the week where people pull all nighters trying to cram every last bit of information into their over-filled brain in attempt to make up for their lack of studying during the semester.  i decided that series of events wasn't for me.  so  rather than stress myself out [which results in escalated tics, over-eating, and a lack of sleep] i relaxed.
tuesday consisted of an hour of laying in the grass, soaking up the last bit of sunshine rexico has to offer, listening to classical music, and visualizing.  i guess this worked out pretty well because i got a 91% on my accounting final!  trust me, i was freaking out as much as you guys are.  did i mention that the average was in the low 60s?  yeah, still freaking out over here.
for some reason on wednesday my teachers decided to have class [all 4 of them].  so guess who gets to spend her wednesday at school from 10:15-4:45?  me.  but that's okay, because you guys get an amazing blog post out of it.
thursday [which has yet to come] will consist of me sleeping in as late as i please, taking my art/prop final from 2:00-3:30 [i'm going into that final with a 98.5%.  wish me luck.] and then studying my tuchas off for my econ final.  see, this is where it gets tricky, because i have an 88.8% going into the final, which means i have to get an A on the final to get an A in the class.  let's hope the power of positive thinking [along with mass amounts of studying] will work.


so i've been obsessed with this song since last friday and it's been on repeat for about 10 hours a day.  take a listen, relax, and have a phenomenal wednesday.




i love you all.  thank you for your support and prayers over the past semester/months/years.


xx Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment