Monday, January 16, 2012

why my life is fantastic.

why my life is fantastic:
[1] i'm still as cute as ever.
[2] i got bronchitis over winter break so i got to catch up on my coco time.
[3] i have a job!  TA, ladies and gentleman.  a whopping $7.90 an hour.  my mom said that they should pay us more for slave labor -- i don't think she was joking.
[4] i am in love with my roommates.  this is good, considering they're my roomies from last semester :]
[5] my bff kimmy sue turlay is back up in rexburg this semester.  i love her.  super lots.
[6] speaking of best friends... cameron came to visit!!!  cameron is my best [guy] friend who currently lives in hawaii.  we haven't seen each other in 14 months, so the reunion was stellar.  we hung out in rexburg for a couple of days, and then road-tripped down to utard to hang with his family [and drop him off to fly back to hawaii].
reunited and it felt so good. 
our group from freshman year [minus mike and taytay]
[7] i got a stunning dress for christmas from sister #2.

[8] i'm training for a half marathon!!!  my bff kimmah said to me, "we always have these long term goals for losing weight -- why not have something to look forward to."  i thought she was planning a vacation to hawaii to reward ourselves... yeah, i was wrong.  so i'm currently training for a halfmarathon that kim and i will most likely complete in mid april.  and here's the best part -- she's training WITH me.  kim is already a runner who previously trained for her own half marathon.  since i'm out of shape [think kirstie alley] she runs next to me, cheers for me, and basks in the glory of finishing a 2 mile run/walk in 27 minutes.  have i told you lately that i'm so freaking grateful for our friendship?

and that's an update on my exciting [and very hectic] life!  peace and blessings, my sweet angels.

xoxo ALi

No comments:

Post a Comment