Tuesday, March 8, 2011

for suzy

I AM SO EXTREMELY SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME.

Really, I am.  Between school, my awful tics, and my flu/cold, I've been overly busy.

THINGS THAT ARE NEW WITH ME, ALI MAHTERIAN :

[1] accounting is kicking my trash.  hard effing core.
[2] my mothereffer tic is back.  it's not as entertaining/awesome as it seems.  probably because I'm at BYU-Idaho and can't use it to my advantage.
[3] i really miss my dog.  and my family.  but mostly my dog.
[4] my sister, Erika, got into BYU.  the real one, not the idaho one.  yay erika!
[5] i'm still dressing well!!  look at the pictures to see for yourself.
[6] 58 pounds down.  2 more until i reach -60.  
[7] i've been exercising for the past 3 weeks.  walking, baby.  i can speed walk a mile in under 15 minutes.  what whatttt
[8] i'm a true believer that the sales sections at most stores are better than the full-priced section.  advice for the day : go directly to the sales section when you enter a store.  i guarantee that you will find something for half the price of a normally priced item.
[9] i have met the most amazing people EVER this semester.  this semester has been the best, socially, so far. 

 please meet some of them :

this is katie.
this is sammy.
they're twins.
this is drea.
these three ladies are from oregon.
i'm obsessed with them.


[10] and, as usual, i'm loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment