Tuesday, February 21, 2012

it's a special day...

ladies and few gentlemen, it's a very special day.  21 years ago my friend cameron was born.  cam and i met our first semester of freshman year in college [he was my friend mike's roommate].  now it's my 6th semester of college.  cam has moved on to bigger and better [and warmer] things.  he is currently living in hawaii as a jet ski guide, so i no longer get to see him multiple times a day and help him pass math108.  i'm still living in rexburg idaho barely passing my accounting classes. [just kidding, mom]  but in-between then and now, we have developed an amazing friendship.  i'm honored to call that stud of a man one of best friends.


this is a picture from the first time i met him.  gahl, he was such a lady killer.

and here's a more recent picture of us.  me a lot cuter than the first time he met me and him mustache-less.

cam, you're the best.  from our gratitude talks to my late night venting sessions that always turn into me bawling on the phone to the conversations that occur between us [i swear, if someone has those recorded we're screwed] to the memories from freshman year to the [many more] memories that the future holds, thank you for everything.  happy birthday, kid. 

xoxo happy ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment