Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"ali, you're starting to lose your stretchmarks"

"ali, you're starting to lose your stretchmarks" was the first thing that came out of my sisters mouth when she came home from school to find me cutting up an apple in a bikini.  yes, ladies and 1-2 gents, you heard me correct.  a bikini.  me.  wearing on.  what has the world come to?


this "little girl" as my friend cam refers to me [because i've lost so much weight] is actually little!  i put on my white bikini bottoms and scrounged up a top that semi fit [be smart and try and guess what i couldn't fit] and went to show my mom how marvelous i looked.  she just stared at me and said "ali, you're normal".


ali IS normal!  i mean, i was always told i was beautiful before, but now i actually believe it.  although the cruel world wouldn't dub me as being "normal" and i sure as hell won't be going to the beach in this bikini, the fact that i feel confident enough to wear one makes me feel more beautiful than i've ever felt before.




and here is my bikini debut!!!  for the whole world to see.  don't mind the nonexistent stretch marks or perfectly toned stomach. 

this blog is about my journey to the thin life, and this picture, in my bikini, is proof that my journey is successful.  i've been working since last july and this is what i have to show.  not too shabby, eh?

3 comments:

  1. woop ya!!! you freaking rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO beautiful!!! :) This is an awesome post, you are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look this: http://kibeloco.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/e-se-fosse-pobre-isis-valverde.jpg

    ReplyDelete