Wednesday, March 21, 2012

cheerleaders

i am a grateful girl, let me tell you.  having grown up in a ward since i was 8, i have had so many people influencing me over the years.  i can't even count the numbers of second moms i have.  these people make up the ali that is here today. they have been my cheerleaders through the thick and the thin, and i am so thankful for them.

folks of ag2, past and present, you know who you are.  thank you for always being there for me.  thank you for realizing the potential that was always there, that i just found.  thank you for constantly greeting me with hugs as i come home for the holidays.  thank you for complimenting me on my successes.  thank you for being my second family.  thank you for constantly having my back.  thank you for always seeing the good in me.  i am eternally blessed to have such awesome cheerleaders.  

xoxo thankful ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment