Thursday, February 17, 2011

dear diary.

dear diary,
Last night I went to Open Mic Night at Sammy's!  My friend, Katie, played an original song about Valentine's day & it was  wonderful.  There was this boy -- the only word's that I can possibly think of to come close to describing him are [1] heavenly [2] magical [3] the sexiest man I've ever seen.  No joke.  Diary, I have a thing for bigger men.  He was a beautiful creature that could only have been created by the same person who created me.  He played a song on a 12 string guitar [reason 1 he's heavenly] , cracked a joke about how he'd have to go Johnny Cash style because he couldn't afford a longer strap [reason 2] , played an original song [reason 3] , sang like a beautiful angel [reason 4] , and just rocked the effing house [reason 5].  I didn't know whether to gaze into his beautiful blue eyes or pretend to text someone.  He was that good.  I was captivated and will be going back next week.  Maybe I'll grow some lady balls and ask for his number.
that's how he made me feel
xx ALi



2 comments:

  1. I just love you. And I love how you make me smile. And laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT! So... there was a similar place in Provo- Velour... I happened to be in marriage prep class and there was a semester long assignment where you have to chose 10 points worth of random acts and one of them was (i think I got like 4 points for it) ask a random guy if he had a girlfriend and if he said no ask him if he would take me out and give him my number... did it...felt good and didnt even care if he called me back cuz I felt so empowered. he called me a month later. dated the guy for like 4 months (I'm not gonna add that he treated me kinda crappy and we were NOT good for each other... but he ended up being a good friend!! and it was fun!-He was on BYU swim team;) anywho... point of my story is- DO IT!!! use my excuse if you need to!

    ReplyDelete