Friday, August 19, 2011

look good, feel good.

people who look good feel good.  generally this is true.  i was talking to my sister, julia, the other day and i asked if i looked good.  she said "i don't know, do you?  obviously if you felt the urge to ask me, you must not be feeling as confident as you should be."  i've been thinking a lot about this lately and i think i'm adopting it as my motto.  if i feel like i have to ask someone if i look decent without them telling me, that must mean i don't feel like i'm presenting myself the best way i can.


so from here on out, whenever you see me, i WILL be well groomed and feeling like a million bucks.  heads will turn.  hearts will break. because let's get real - i am beautiful.  and i finally have the self confidence to believe it.



my biggest booster.  my best friend.  my annie girl.


2 comments:

  1. myay!!!!!!!!! I love you so much, you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment #2: we are so cute together :)

    ReplyDelete